Sunday 8 April 2012

GoPro Cage Mount & RaceChrono

The new GoPro rollcage mount arrived the other day. Got it mounted up and seems to work really well and gives a nice solid mount. Better position now too, gives a bit of a view of the driver and road over just the road view I had before when I had it mounted to the windscreen.


Also what arrived the other day is my RaceChrono unit. Been meaning to pick one of these up for a while, have a few friends running the free software version of this on an old phone they have. As I didn't have any old phones around I tried a few other android based lap timing programs with little luck. So decided to take the plunge and get the whole unit. This should give me some very valuable on the run feedback about how I am going on the track, and now I can concentrate a bit more about playing around with different lines and knocking a bit more time off.


1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin that Racechrono unit... Cost & from where? What info does it show?

    ReplyDelete