Thursday 11 July 2013

Very late, but Sandown 14/04/2013

So it's been a long time since this has been updated...so here come a few updates for a few track days I have done since.

So for this day, not much really happened to the car...basically ran it as it was run at Phillip Island but finally got a cover sorted out so no more water into the engine as before!!

Was a good day, about a year since I last ran at Sandown and was never really fully happy with my times and never felt I had a good day there. So was trying to get a good improvement over my last time of 1.32.5. Car felt good and drove well...still a few things as per the Phillip Island post that I need to address, but everything worked as it should.

Ended up with a time of 1.29.5

Nice and short this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment